Found this great view of the current workshop (ground floor, left windows), dating back to before 1918! The building itself dates back to 1910, established by Joh. Eisele, who used to operate a major trading house for porcelain, glass, and stone ware, including a decoration workshop for such items.
While the back factory (with the railway tracks) is missing today (maybe bombed out it WW II?), the main building still exists today, in quite recognizable shape and form, even still with the name of Joh. Eisele in golden letters!